Arabic-L:PEDA:OWL Software Promotions

Fri Mar 7 02:30:52 UTC 2008

1) Subject:OWL Software Promotions

Date: 06 Mar 2008
From:Greg Russak <GRussak at owlts.com>
Subject:OWL Software Promotions

OWL Testing Software Announces Promotions in Support of National Foreign
Language Week

PITTSBURGH, PA – March 3, 2008 – OWL Testing Software, the proven
solution
for creating, administering, and rating large scale oral proficiency
tests
for academia, business and government announced today promotions on its
products and services as a demonstration of support for National Foreign
Language Week.

“We’ve been helping teachers and students to more effectively teach and
learn language skills for eight years,” said OWL Testing Software
president and CEO, Chris Dalessandri, “and we’re eager to show our
support
for the National Foreign Language Week with these month-long
promotions.”

National Foreign Language Week is March 3-8, 2008.  It was begun in 1957
by Alpha Mu Gamma, the National Collegiate Foreign Language Honor
Society,
and received its first presidential endorsement on December 12, 1956, by
President Dwight D. Eisenhower.

“As an organization and as individuals, everyone at OWL Testing Software
is committed to helping to improve the language teaching and learning
experience by providing a web-based tool that makes the creation,
administration, and rating of language skills easy,” said Greg Russak,
vice president of sales for OWL Testing Software.

Russak went on to say, “It’s our hope that month-long promotions in
support of National Foreign Language Week will encourage new customers
contact us, share their language education goals with us, and request
a no-
obligation demonstration of our unique and powerful test creator, OWL.”

The promotions are available on all of OWL’s products and services, and
include special incentives on OWL’s new hosted service offering.  More
information is available at www.owlts.com or by calling 412-436-0559.

###

About OWL Testing Software
OWL Testing Software is the leading solutions provider of language test
building software to academia, business, and government markets.
Built as
a web-based solution for test creation, administration, and management,
OWL Testing Software is unique in its ability to create tests for all
four
communication skills – oral, aural, reading and writing.  OWL is
available
as licensed software and as a hosted solution to meet the needs of the
largest and smallest schools, businesses, and government agencies
concerned with enhancing the language learning process and outcomes.
Please visit www.owlts.com or call 412-436-0559 for more information.

OWL Testing Software Contact
Michelle Belan
412-606-3600