Arabic-L:K-16:Needs refs on teaching Arabic sounds/letters grades 1-6

Mon May 5 19:03:29 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Needs refs on teaching Arabic sounds/letters grades 1-6

Date: 05 May 2008
From:abdessatar mahfoudhi <mabessatar at yahoo.com>
Subject:Needs refs on teaching Arabic sounds/letters grades 1-6

Dear all,
Could you please lead me to any work that has tried to sequence the
teaching of Arabic letters/sounds and rules (spelling and grammar) for
teaching (Grades 1-6) on the basis of some research.
I very much appreciate you help with this,
Abdessatar Mahfoudhi

Abdessatar Mahfoudhi, PhD

Center for Child Evaluation & Teaching
  Al-Surra, Block 4, Street 14