Arabic-L:LING:ARAM 2009 Conferences

Fri May 30 16:26:31 UTC 2008

1) Subject:ARAM 2009 Conferences

Date: 30 May 2008
From:aram at aramsociety.org
Subject:ARAM 2009 Conferences

Dear Colleague,

I am writing to inform you that ARAM Society for Syro-Mesopotamian
Studies is organising its Twenty Seventh International Conference on
“Neo-Aramaic Dialects”, at the Oriental Institute (University of
Oxford), 06-08 July 2009. And it will be followed immediately by the
ARAM Twenty Eighth International Conference on “The Mandaeans”, at the
Oriental Institute (University of Oxford), 09-11 July 2009.
If you wish to participate in the conference, please contact our
Oxford address:
ARAM Society for Syro-Mesopotamian Studies, the Oriental Institute,
Oxford University, Pusey Lane, Oxford OX1 2LE, England. Tel. +
+1865-514041. Fax ++1865-516824. E.Mail:aram at aramsociety.org

Yours sincerely,

Shafiq Abouzayd