Arabic-L:PEDA:MSA study in Oman

Fri May 30 16:26:38 UTC 2008

1) Subject:MSA study in Oman

Date: 30 May 2008
From:"Maria" <apple at swissmail.org>
Subject:MSA study in Oman

Dear A Aissa

While it is true that we only offer a dialect course as an intensive
summer programme we are always able to tailor courses for specific
needs. We have skilled MSA teachers available throughout the summer
and would be happy to look into various options that would fit your
needs either for private lessons or any group that would be available
and suitable for you. I know we have MSA courses running (tailored,
private basis) for at least parts of this summer but I don't know the
details of what's already set up. I would recommend you to write
directly to the school (info at gapschool.net) to get further details of
the opportunities to study MSA with us this summer. You can also find
some information about the kinds of courses we offer athttp://gapschool.net/
.

For the Gulf Arabic Programme, Buraimi, Oman
Maria Persson