Arabic-L:PEDA:CLV Al-Waha Arabic Dean Job

Mon Nov 3 23:52:41 UTC 2008

1) Subject:CLV Al-Waha Arabic Dean Job

Date: 03 Nov 2008
From:al haraka <alharaka at gmail.com>
Subject:CLV Al-Waha Arabic Dean Job

Al-Waha is an Arabic-language (mainly MSA) immersion summer camp in
Minnesota sponsored by Concordia Language Villages/Concordia College.
We are currently in search of a dean who speaks Arabic and English
fluently and is devoted to building a program to teach students 8-18
(mainly high school students) Arabic language and culture.  See
attachment for vacancy notice.  It is not a full-time position.

I can't stress enough what wonderful language and cultural immersion
programs CLV offers, both for the students and for training innovative
and successful language teachers.  Please feel free to contact me
unofficially with any questions regarding the camps or the role of the
Arabic dean from the perspective of an employee.  Email Denise
Phillippe, contact information below, for official inquiries as to the
position.

Denise E. Phillippe
Associate Director for Program and Staff Development
Summer Youth Programs
Concordia Language Villages
800-450-2214
218-586-8727 (direct)