Arabic-L:GEN:ARAM forthcoming conferences

Mon Nov 3 23:53:03 UTC 2008

1) Subject:ARAM forthcoming conferences

Date: 03 Nov 2008
From:aram at orinst.ox.ac.uk
Subject:ARAM forthcoming conferences

Dear friend,
I am happy to inform you about the new volume of the Aram Periodical,
which has come out recently, and you can order your own copy directly
from our Publisher, Peeters, (orders at peeters-leuven.be)
the contents of our Aram website (www.aramsociety.org) has been
updated, but the front page still needs a new look.
I would like to announce again the Aram conferences for July 2009, and
you are most welcome to join the list of participants (see our website).
I will keep you updated on the progress of our Aram academic work.
Yours sincerely,
Shafiq Abouzayd