Arabic-L:TRANS:How to say: My house is nearer you house from here

Wed Nov 12 23:13:55 UTC 2008

1) Subject:How to say: My house is nearer you house from here

Date: 12 Nov 2008
From:榮谷 温子 <harukos at tufs.ac.jp>
Subject:How to say: My house is nearer you house from here

How do you say "My house is nearer than your house from here" in Arabic?

One says: bait-ii 'aqrabu min baiti-ka min hunaa.
Another says: min baiti-ka, bait-ii 'aqrabu min hunaa.
Another says: bait-ii 'aqrabu min hunaa min baiti-ka.

Which one is right?????

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Haruko Sakaedani