Arabic-L:GEN:Career Fair at U of Edinburgh for Arabists etc.

Fri Oct 3 19:15:17 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Career Fair at U of Edinburgh for Arabists etc.

Date: 03 Oct 2008
From:Elisabeth Kendall <Elisabeth.Kendall at ed.ac.uk>
Subject:Career Fair at U of Edinburgh for Arabists etc.

The Centre for the Advanced Study of the Arab World (CASAW) is pleased
to announce the first annual Careers Fair for students of Arabic,
Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies to be held on Friday 24 October  at
The University of Edinburgh.

We have several high profile organizations lined up to speak and meet
potential recruits, including private sector enterprises such as top
management consultancies McKinsey and Bain, as well as public sector
organizations such as the Ministry of Defence, GCHQ and MI6.

The fair is open to all graduates, postgraduates and final-year
undergraduates in a relevant field (Arabic/Middle Eastern Studies /
Islamic Studies). Attendance is free but students must email events at casaw.ac.uk
  to request a registration form, which should be emailed to CASAW to
ensure access to the event.

More details are available on our website at: http://www.casaw.ac.uk/index.php/news/more/careers_fair/

Many thanks for your cooperation. We look forward to welcoming
students to Edinburgh on 24 October.

Best wishes

Elisabeth Kendall

---
Dr Elisabeth Kendall
Director, Centre for the Advanced Study of the Arab World
(a UK government initiative funded by the joint research councils)

Administrative Address:
University of Edinburgh
16-19 George Square
Edinburgh, EH8 9LD, U.K.