Arabic-L:LING:Needs refs on ditransitive verbs in Arabic

Tue Oct 14 22:14:45 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Needs refs on ditransitive verbs in Arabic

Date: 14 Oct 2008
From:moderator
Subject:Needs refs on ditransitive verbs in Arabic

A grad student has asked me if there has been work (in Arabic or
English) on ditransitive verbs in Arabic.  Some of the references she
has already checked mainly just has lists of them.  If you know of
more extensive work in this area, send me the refs and I will make
them available to her and to the list.
dil