Arabic-L:LING:Needs article on Phonetics & CO2 pollution

Tue Oct 14 22:14:49 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Needs article on Phonetics & CO2 pollution

Date: 14 Oct 2008
From:Amin Almuhanna <amin_umist at gawab.com>
Subject:Needs article on Phonetics & CO2 pollution

[moderator's note: I can't find this message if it existed.  If you
have it or remember it, respond. dil]
Dear all

A while ago I came across an email from Arabic-L regarding an article
discussing phonetics/phonology and CO2 emission and global pollution.
I seem to have misplaced/lost it before reading it. Could you be so
kind as to send me the link to that article

Many thanx

Amin