Arabic-L:PEDA:Yemeni Arabic materials responses

Mon Sep 15 23:23:13 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Yemeni Arabic materials response
2) Subject:Yemeni Arabic materials response
3) Subject:Yemeni Arabic materials response
4) Subject:Yemeni Arabic materials response

Date: 15 Sep 2008
From:Adam McCollum <acmccollum101 at gmail.com>
Subject:Yemeni Arabic materials response

The excellent Semitisches Tonarchiv has some sound files to listen to
here: http://www.semarch.uni-hd.de/index.php4?LD_ID=5&lang=de.
There are some transcribed Yemeni texts and grammatical remarks in
chapter eight of Handbuch der arabischen Dialekte, ed. Wolfdietrich
Fischer and Otto Jastrow (Wiesbaden: Harrassowitz, 1980).
I hope that helps.
Adam McCollum