Arabic-L:LING:needs refs on Arabic politeness pattern's influence on English performance

Mon Sep 15 23:23:09 UTC 2008

1) Subject:needs refs on Arabic politeness pattern's influence on
English performance

Date: 15 Sep 2008
From:fakheralsofi at yahoo.com
Subject:needs refs on Arabic politeness pattern's influence on English
performance

This is Fakher Aldeen ALsofi , a doctorate student  at the Faculty of
Mohammed V University, Rabat , Morocco.  I wonder if you could send me
some references and ,if possible, an interesting puplication for my
topic.  My research topic is about: THE IMPACT OF NATIVE CULTUR ON
YEMENI'S ORAL PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH: THE CASE OF POLITENESS. I am
very willing to hear from you.

Thank you very much for your great help.

  Yours sincerely

Fakher Aldeen Alsofi