Arabic-L:PEDA:Invites 3rd Year Arabic idea sharing

Thu Sep 25 22:34:40 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Invites 3rd Year Arabic idea sharing

Date: 25 Sep 2008
From:Chris H <kaix04holmanski77 at hotmail.com>
Subject:Invites 3rd Year Arabic idea sharing

Hello everyone,

I am writing because I am starting the 3rd year Arabic program here at
the University of Oregon, and I am just wondering what my peers are up
to in similar courses.  I've already compiled the plan, in general,
but I figured that it would not hurt to ask if anyone was willing to
share their own ideas.  If so, please respond to this email address:  chrish at uoregon.edu

I am not looking to copy anyone's class at all, but to augment my own
with good ideas.  I will be using Al-Kitaab Book II as a foundation
for the class and then branching off into authentic texts via the
internet and beyond.

Thanks for any help, and I wish you all well in the coming school year.

Take Care,

Chris Holman
Arabic Instructor
University of Oregon