Arabic-L:PEDA:Al-Jaleys Part II available

Tue Sep 30 22:00:34 UTC 2008

1) Subject:Al-Jaleys Part II available

Date: 30 Sep 2008
From:<mjiyad at judnea.umass.edu>
Subject:Al-Jaleys Part II available

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that my textbook, al-Jaleys Part II, has been
published on the College Website System. Here is the link:

http://www.mtholyoke.edu/courses/mjiyad/textbooks.shtml

I certainly hope that will find it useful in your professional work.
Al-Jaleys
Part II is designed for the Intermediate Level of Proficiency.

Please feel free to communicate any reactions or comments you have,
and have a
nice day.

Mohammed Jiyad