Arabic-L:LING:A verse from Quran with all Arabic letters

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Apr 2 16:13:23 UTC 2009

1) Subject:A verse from Quran with all Arabic letters

Date: 02 Apr 2009
From:Melsayess <melsayess at socal.rr.com>
Subject:A verse from Quran with all Arabic letters

Greetings,

I recall a few months ago, there was a discussion about a verse from
the Quran that has all Arabic letters.
  I would like to reference this verse with its sura number in a
research that I will  be submitting very soon.

Do you or any colleague remember that verse with its sura number?

Thank you

Mahmoud  Elsayess
Professor of information Technology, University of Phoenix.
Cell (714) 376-4862