Arabic-L:PEDA:needs tech solution for voice recording homework and feedback

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Apr 13 19:56:36 UTC 2009

1) Subject:needs tech solution for voice recording homework and feedback

Date: 13 Apr 2009
From:Paul Wulfsberg <paul.wulfsberg at gmail.com>
Subject:needs tech solution for voice recording homework and feedback

I am looking for suggestions on straightforward and preferably free
technological solutions as to how best have students record their
amiyya homework, and have instructors be able to insert feedback in
the midst of the recordings.  All of our students have laptops, a mix
of Macs and PCs (and live together, so those who don't have PCs can
easily access one), and we can also ensure that the instructors have
access to a PC.

We are looking for something without the hassle of dealing with
cassette tapes. Preferably, it would also allow the students if need
be to turn in their assignments online or via email.

thanks,
Khalid

--
Paul Wulfsberg