Arabic-L:PEDA:Qatar Scholarship program

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Dec 11 19:25:07 UTC 2009

Arabic-L: Fri 11 Dec 2009
Moderator: Dilworth Parkinson <
dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu

[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:Qatar Scholarship program

Date: 11 Dec 20099
From:qatarscholar at georgetown.edu [qatarscholar at georgetown.edu]
Subject:Qatar Scholarship program

[note: the pdf referred to is not attached, but you can get the info from the website]

The Center for Contemporary Arab Studies at Georgetown University is pleased
to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 2010-2011 Qatar
Scholarship Program.

The Qatar Scholarship Program offers dedicated Arabic language students from
the United States the opportunity to master their skills in an intensive Arabic
program at Qatar University (QU) in Doha for an academic year. The scholarship
includes tuition, room and board in university dorms, round-trip airfare, and
books.

Interested students must have recently obtained a Bachelor's or Master's degree
by the beginning of the program, be at the intermediate level, and have two
years of formal Arabic study.

Please share this opportunity with anyone in your department who may be
interested.  Attached to this email is a PDF formatted flyer for distribution.

For more information, please visit http://ccas.georgetown.edu/center-scholarships-qatar_s.cfm.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions regarding the Qatar
Scholarship Program.

Sincerely,
Catherine Parker
Grant Administrator