Arabic-L:PEDA:Holiday Greetings recording

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue Dec 29 19:39:59 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Holiday Greetings recording

Date: 29 Dec 2009
From:Mourad Diouri <mourad.diouri at e-arabic.com>
Subject:Holiday Greetings recording

Dear All,

Following on from my last greeting to you on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha (Quote #005: Wishing You A Blessed Eid), today is the big Christian festival "Christmas" which is being celebrated around the world. For this occasion, I thought I should record a greeting podcast about how Christian Arabs greet one another at Christmas time in Arabic. I have also posted a beautiful Qur'anic quote about the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him).
Quote #010: Birth of Jesus in Islam
Quote #009: Merry Christmas/Happy Birthday in Arabic
To all Christians around the world, Arab and non-Arab, peace be with you all.

Best wishes to everyone

Mourad

End of Arabic-L:  29 Dec 2009