Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs good intermediate fusha conversation book

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Feb 6 16:40:26 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Needs good intermediate fusha conversation book

Date: 06 Feb 2009
From:Gisele El Khoury <gelkhoury at stlawu.edu>
Subject:Needs good intermediate fusha conversation book

Hello,
Allow me first to introduce myself: My name is Gisele El Khoury and
I'm an Arabic Instructor in SUNY-Potsdam and SLU.
I was wondering if maybe you can help me finding what is the best book
for teaching Intermediate conversation, I will be teaching this course
in the fall and I'm looking for a good book which use "FusHa".
I would appreciate a lot your help and thank you in advance,
Regards,
Gisele
--
Gisele El Khoury