Arabic-L:LING:Needs Khartoum Sudanese Arabic Speakers

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Jan 7 22:00:47 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Needs Khartoum Sudanese Arabic Speakers

Date: 07 Jan 2009
From: Katri Clodfelder <kclodfel at INDIANA.EDU>
Subject:Needs Khartoum Sudanese Arabic Speakers

I am trying to locate native speakers of Khartoum Arabic who might be
willing to correspond with me regarding syntactic variations of
quantifier
production data.  The data is phonetically transcribed but can be
translitered to Latin characters for ease of communication.

If you, or someone you know, is willing to correspond with me on this
topic, please e-mail me directly at kclodfel at indiana.edu.

Thank you.