Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs private tutor in NYC area

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Jan 15 00:16:23 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Needs private tutor in NYC area

Date: 14 Jan 2009
From:Michael <michael.boyce at yale.edu>
Subject:Needs private tutor in NYC area

[please respond directly to Michael]

Dear all,
Is there an Arabic teacher in the New York City area who would be
willing to do a couple of private lessons with an intermediate-level
Yale sophomore over the next three weeks? I am studying abroad this
coming term and I would like to brush up before I head off. I will of
course pay for an hour or two-hour long session.
Warmly,
Michael Boyce