Arabic-L:PEDA:Which colloquials are taught at which institutions

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Jan 23 18:26:54 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Princeton teaches Levantine
2) Subject:Al-Farabi Institute teaches Egyptian
2) Subject:Michigan teaches Egyptian, Levantine, Moroccan

Date: 23 Jan 2009
From:ncoffin at PRINCETON.EDU
Subject:Princeton teaches Levantine

  Dear Richard:
Princeton is currently teaching Levantine colloquial.
Best,
Nancy Coffin

Date: 23 Jan 2009
From:fehr shaker <alfarabi-egypt at hotmail.com>
Subject:Al-Farabi Institute teaches Egyptian

dear sir
we got your mail and we would like to inform you that our center is
teaching Arabic courses both dialect and standard in Egypt - Cairo
so we will so happy to contact you
you can have a look to our web site and contact us
www.alfarabi-egypt.com

yours truly
center director
Dr. Fehr Mahmoud Shaker