Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Jan 28 20:15:39 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Gerlach Books

Date: 28 Jan 2009
From:orders at gerlach-books.de
Subject:Gerlach Books

Our first offer in 2009:
90 books from renowned orientalists and scholars such as Gotthelf
Bergstraesser or Carl Brockelmann dealing with the following
linguistic issues:

(1)	Semitica
(2)	Aramaic
(3)	Ethiopic
(4)	Ancient and New Southern Arabic
(5)	North Western Semitic
(6)	Akkadian

Many of these antiquarian books are already out of print or difficult
to obtain; they are written in English, French, German or Italian
language. Publication dates beween 1905 and 1994 with a strong focus
on the 1960ies and 70ies.

Each book can be purchased separately. For prices, please have a look
at our title list:
http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_download.php

If the collection is purchased as a whole we offer a special price for
the 90 books of EUR 4,000.00 (equals almost 30% discount).

Conditions of this offer:
- purchase of single titles
- 20% discount for orders of 3 or more books
- OR purchase of the whole collection at EUR 4,00.00
- plus shipping charges (surface or air mail)
- plus European VAT (if applicable only)
- offer ends on 6 Feburary 2009

Looking forward to your orders. This offer is limited until 6 February
2009.

Best regards from Berlin

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad

:::::::: FOR YOUR email or fax ORDER (Fax +49 30 3235667) :::::::::

To order please use our title list and order form and send us the
following information:
(1) The title(s) you want to order
(2) Preferably your credit card details (including CVC)
(3) Please indicate your preference: surface / air mail delivery
(4) Your invoice & delivery address