Arabic-L:GEN:Legacy font issues

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Jul 17 14:43:40 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Legacy font issues

Date: 17 Jul 2009
From:Andrew Freeman <andyf at u.washington.edu>
Subject:Legacy font issues

Hi,
                 As near as I can tell, my dissertation is using a
custom 8-bit transliteration font called “CuneiformOr” in some of my
language examples.

1)      The machine that I used to produce that document is long gone
as is all of the special add-ons for that Windows 98 Arabic
installation.
2)      I have searched the web to no avail.  I can only get one or
two hits using the Google search engine for the string “CuneiformOr”

Any information on this font would be greatly appreciated.  Copies of
the font would be tremendous, but I would be very happy to lay my
hands on a code page chart saying which code points correspond to
which Latin-script symbols.

Any help???

Cheers,
Andy Freeman, PhD