Arabic-L:PEA:Summer Arabic at San Diego State

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Mar 18 16:09:27 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Summer Arabic in San Diego

Date: 18 Mar 2009
From:hanada at arabexpertise.com
Subject:Summer Arabic in San Diego

Salam Dears,

I hope that this finds you well.  Here are our summer Arabic
offerings.  Please feel free to disseminate to anyone interested.
Many thanks,
This summer, we are offering intensive courses in Arabic. Classes are
held on the San Diego State University campus

1- The Distinguised level course runs from July 6 - August 14, 2009.
Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

2- Arabic 101/102 (Beginners), runs May 27 - July 2, 2009.  Monday -
Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

3- Arabic 201/202 (Intermediate), runs May 27 - July 2, 2009.  Monday
- Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
and

4- Arabic 301/302 (Advanced) runs May 27 - July 2, 2009.  Monday -
Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

For more details please check this webpage:

http://larc.sdsu.edu/events/?page_id=26

Warmest regards, hanada

Hanada Taha-Thomure, PhD
Director of Arabic Programs, Language Acquisition Resource Center,
SDSU http://larcnet.sdsu.edu
Director, ArabExpertise www.arabexpertise.com
Lecturer, Department of Linguistics & Oriental Languages, SDSU