Arabic-L:PEDA:Arab Academy Ad

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri May 8 18:27:32 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Arab Academy Ad

Date: 08 May 2009
From:Arab Academy <info.arabacademy at gmail.com>
Subject:Arab Academy Ad

Take advantage of this Special Offer today!
By registering at Arab Academy (www.arabacademy.com) and paying $267
which is a value of a course for 3 months, you get free tuition in
Cairo, Egypt for 2 weeks (value of $325).  This means that you
retrieve more than 100% of what you paid.

Online
Arab Academy’s online learning program makes learning Arabic fun and
simple. Our interactive and engaging program is easy to navigate and
enjoyable. A wide selection of course offerings cover the needs of all
age groups and all language levels from beginner through advanced in
Modern Standard Arabic, Egyptian Colloquial Arabic, and Quranic
Arabic. With the online program you can study from anywhere at your
own pace, on your own schedule.

Onsite
In the heart of downtown Cairo, our Arabic classes will provide the
maximum interaction between our professional, native-speaker Teachers
and other Students. A well structured curriculum focuses on a language
skill every hour- Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. In our
small classes, with not more than eight students, you will quickly
progress and build upon the prior online learning. Not convinced? Pre
and post testing using our Arabic Language Proficiency Test (APLT)
will accurate measure your achievements and show you the results.

Start learning Arabic now, Online. Note: Arab Academy has programs
continually running throughout the year, scheduling of your classroom
training in Cairo is flexible and will be arranged for you personally.
To register for a course and start learning Arabic today, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/en/arabic-online/register

-----
Arab Academy is the world’s leading provider of online learning.
Established in 1997, Arab Academy has developed over 150 courses to
date, offering the widest course selection around, including Speaking
Classes, to over 23,000 students.  Our online programs are the most
are the most engaging and interactive to students of all ages and all
interests.

For more information contact www.arabacdemy.com or E-mail
info.arabacademy.com.