Arabic-L:PEDA:Sabq Academy (Amman) Ad

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri May 8 18:27:27 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Sabq Academy (Amman) Ad

Date: 08 May 2009
From:Ghassan Al Shatter <fgalshatter at yahoo.com>
Subject:Sabq Academy (Amman) Ad

Registration for Sabq Academy intensive courses started now. Every
registration for June, July and August regular or intensive Arabic
courses will receive 30% discount on the tuition fees.

Sabq Academy is a new institute in Amman (the capital city of Jordan),
offering Arabic courses to non-native speakers. The academy is run by
highly professional and experienced teachers and lecturers. Our main
objective is improving the language-skills of our students as
effectively and fast as possible, by offering them a serious learning-
environment, excellent teaching-methods and an eye for the
individual's needs..

The academy offers their international students a wide range of courses:

* Regular courses: divided into 12 different levels, from absolute
beginner to highly advanced

* Arabic for specific purposes: Arabic for business, journalism,
politics, economics or religion

* Winter/Summer intensive courses: Intensive language courses during
the winter and the summer.

*Saturday Only courses: 2 or 4 hours each Saturday for a minimum of 16
hours.

* One-to-One courses: Private classes or extra tutoring solely
focusing on the needs and interests of the student.

Important to note is that the Academy is prepared to design, organize
and run courses that suites the curricula and competences of
international universities and institutions, so students can get
credits for their studies at the SabqAcademy.

You can find more information about our courses, the academy, and
registration on our website:www.sabqacademy.com.

Of course you can also contact us directly by phone or email.

Friendly Greetings,

Dr Ghassan Al Shatter
B.A., Arabic, Dip. Ed., Secondary Ed. (LOTE), M.A. Curricula &
Teaching, Ph.D., Applied Linguistics
Director
Sabq Academy for Training & Education
Shafa Badran, Amman, Jordan
Tel: + 962 6 5231116, Fax: + 962 6 5240505
Email: director at sabqacademy.com