Arabic-L:GEN:Hedayet Thesis

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu May 14 07:25:14 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Hedayet Thesis

Date: 13 May 2009
From:Nagwa Hedayet <info at hedayetinstitute.com>
Subject:Hedayet Thesis

I am sorry to be that late in replying to my colleague Abdul Rahman
message requesting information on my thesis.

There is a copy of my thesis on the Jews of al Andalus in the 10th
Cent. at the Cairo University main library and another copy is in the
history dept. library there and a third is in the kolleyyit al aadaab
library; I gave the library at the American University in Cairo a copy
of this thesis as well.  There is a copy at the Hedayet  Institute too
with other material on Judeo-Arabic stuff. I am willing to help in
answering any question concerning its contents as well.

A book based on this thesis is in the process of being published soon.

Best to all,

Nagwa

Nagwa Hedayet, PhD
Director