Arabic-L:PEDA:Advertise STARTALK on ArabicK-12

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed May 20 17:27:17 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Advertise STARTALK on ArabicK-12

Date: 20 May 2009
From:arabick12 at gmail.com
Subject:Advertise STARTALK on ArabicK-12

Advertise your STARTALK Arabic workshop on the Arabic K-12 Listserv

Dear STARTALK administrators, presenters, & teachers:

Are you involved in a STARTALK Arabic workshop this summer?
Interested in increasing exposure of your program to the Arabic K-12
commun=
ity?

The National Capital Language Resource Center invites you to advertise
your=
STARTALK student and teacher programs for Arabic on the Arabic K-12
Listse=
rv. This listserv is a free weekly resource that reaches over 700
educators=
in the K-12 Arabic language field.

We are collecting advertisements for programs around the country and
will =
send them out to our members on a regular basis throughout the summer.
I kn=
ow many such programs have application deadlines approaching soon, so
the s=
ooner you get me your ad, the sooner I can send it to our members. E-
mail m=