Arabic-L:PEDA:eflashcards

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed May 20 17:27:09 UTC 2009

1) Subject:eflashcards

Date: 20 May 2009
From:Mourad Diouri <mourad.diouri at e-arabic.com>
Subject:eflashcards

Dear Colleagues,

As we are preparing our students here at CASAW (Centre for the
Advanced Study of the Arab World), University of Edinburgh, to go
abroad for their immersion Arabic programme, may I share some related
resources that I designed for our learners to help them improve their
spoken skills of the Arabic dialect:
eFlashcard Set (How to say Thank you in Arabic)
eFlashcard Set of "Commonly-used Colloquial Words and Expressions"
Hope that everyone will find the resources useful.

May I request from everyone if you could kindly post some feedback and
suggestions for improvement of the resources via the site.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Mourad