Arabic-L:GEN:Academic social networking for Arabic-L (AD)

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Nov 19 20:52:25 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Academic social networking for Arabic-L (AD)

Date: 19 Nov 2009
From:Richard Price <richardprice at academia.edu>
Subject:Academic social networking for Arabic-L (AD)

[moderator's note: this is an ad.  it does not reflect any endorsement by this list.]

Dear ARABIC-L members,

I wanted to tell the list about a new feature on Academia.edu.
Academia.edu launched 12 months ago and now helps 300,000 academics a
month answer the question 'who's researching what?'

We have built a dedicated page on Academia.edu for the ARABIC-L mailing list:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-ARABIC-L

This page will show you fellow members already on Academia.edu. You
can see their papers, research interests, and other information.

Visit the link below, sign up with Academia.edu, and share your
research interests with fellow members of ARABIC-L.

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-ARABIC-L

Richard
Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
Founder of Academia.edu

End of Arabic-L:  19 Nov 2009