Arabic-L:LIST:Responding to postings

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Nov 23 19:43:02 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Responding to postings

Date: 23 Nov 2009
From:moderator
Subject:Responding to postings

Hi, everyone,

This is just a reminder that when a job is posted to the list, you need to remember to respond to the person who posted it, not to the list.  If you hit reply, the response will automatically be sent to the list, and I usually won't post it, since it would be considered personal.  In the case of the person who posted a request for a translator for a particular book, I have forwarded to her the many responses that were inadvertently sent to the list, but I would prefer if you would send them there in the first place

Thanks,

dil

End of Arabic-L:  23 Nov 2009