Arabic-L;PEDA:technology for language teaching responses

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Mon Oct 12 22:45:51 UTC 2009

1) Subject:technology for language teaching response
2) Subject:technology for language teaching response

Date: 12 Oct 2009
From:Iman Aziz Soliman <halleluiah3 at yahoo.com>
Subject:technology for language teaching response

Hello Ghydase
I am glad that more people are interested in blended learning and in
using technology to the benifit of Arabic language learning and
teaching. You mentioned you had Wemba. What Wemba tools are you
referring to?:
the posdcast, voice mail, pronto? live classroom, chat tool, create or
which one exactly? I have used many of these tools and if interested I
can share some of the activities I did integrating these tools into
the course.
Best
Iman