Arabic-L:GEN:PARC Fellowships

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Oct 21 23:32:55 UTC 2009

1) Subject:PARC Fellowships

Date: 21 Oct 2009
From:us.parc at gmail.com
Subject:PARC Fellowships

[Arabic-L avoids attachments, so check out the url for more info]

Dear PARC fellows, members, and colleagues,

It gives me great pleasure to announce PARC’s 11th annual fellowship
competition for post-doctoral and doctoral research in Palestinian
Studies.  As usual, this year will feature two separate fellowship
competitions: one for US scholars, and one for their Palestinian
counterparts.  We encourage you to post and circulate this
announcement among students, colleagues, and friends.  For more
information about the PARC or its fellowship programs, please see the
attached announcements or consult our website at http://parc-us-
pal.org/.

Sincerely,

Penelope Mitchell