Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books Antiquarian Books on Arabic Lang and Lit

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Sep 9 22:43:05 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Gerlach Books Antiquarian Books on Arabic Lang and Lit

Date: 09 Sep 2009
From:orders at gerlach-books.de
Subject:Gerlach Books Antiquarian Books on Arabic Lang and Lit

until 18th September we offer 56 single copies of antiquarian books on
Arabic language & literature.

Most of the books are out of print or difficult to obtain; they are
written in Arabic, English, or German language and were published
between 1902 and 2008. All books are in good condition.

Each book can be purchased separately. For prices, please have a look
at our title list:
http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_download.php

If the collection is purchased as a whole we offer a special price for
the 56 books of EUR 2,700.00 instead of 3,600.00 (equals 25% discount).

Conditions of this offer:

- purchase of single titles is possible
- 10% discount for orders of 3 or more books
- 15% discount for orders of 5 or more books
- OR purchase of the whole collection at EUR 2,700.00 (= 25% discount)
- plus shipping charges (surface or air mail)
- plus European VAT (if applicable only)
- offer ends on 18th September 2009

Looking forward to your orders. This offer is limited until 18th
September 2009.

Best regards from Berlin

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad

:::::::: FOR YOUR email or fax ORDER (Fax +49 30 3235667) :::::::::

To order please use our title list and order form and send us the
following information:
(1) The title(s) you want to order
(2) Your credit card details (including CVC)
(3) Please indicate your preference: surface / air mail delivery
(4) Your invoice & delivery address

--
GERLACH - BOOKS & ONLINE
www.gerlach-books.de