Arabic-L:PEDA:Learn tajwiid online

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Sep 9 22:42:57 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Learn tajwiid online

Date: 09 Sep 2009
From:melsayess at socal.rr.com
Subject:Learn tajwiid online

Greetings,

Happy Ramadan

As you may know, our website www.readverse.com  now has internet
videos to help any person globally to learn the recitation of the Holy
Quran in Arabic according to the rules of Tajweed at no cost!  Visit www.readverse.com

We need professionals who can check our Koran digital works against
their own private printed copy of the Holy Quran to make sure that
there are no errors in either Tashkeels (Vowels) or letters.

Would you like to review our digital works to make sue there are no
errors?
Please, notice there is no financial reward for your work.

If you do, or if you know others people who are interested, please,
send us and an email.

Questions:  inquiries at readverse.com