Arabic-L:LING:Writing dual forms of hamza final verbs

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Sep 9 22:43:14 UTC 2009

1) Subject:Writing dual forms of hamza final verbs
2) Subject:Writing dual forms of hamza final verbs
٣) Subject:Writing dual forms of hamza final verbs

Date: 09 Sep 2009
From:Sara Phillips <saracphillips at gmail.com>
Subject:Writing dual forms of hamza final verbs

I asked a Moroccan friend about it, and he says they learned it with
alif madda
قرآ

- Sara Phillips

Date: 09 Sep 2009
From:legrandbosra at YAHOO.FR

This is the conventional problem; because the mad harf after hamza is
written with mad without the hamza. This manner to do is modern, so we
can use it as mentioned.
The problem isn't which manner is best or accepted, but accept we it
as convention or not?
JGB.