Arabic-L:PEDA:using Linguastep

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Sep 16 19:07:52 UTC 2009

1) Subject:using Linguastep

Date: 16 Sep 2009
From:Christopher Hurtado <christopher.hurtado at linguisticsolutions.com>
Subject:using Linguastep

As an avid LinguaStep user at a university that fails to see the
benefit in buying a group license for its students to use it, I can
honestly say that it is the best tool available and I sincerely hope
that my university and yours (re)considers buying a group license.
While teachers may be able to speak for their students who use and
love LinguaStep and are missing the chance to express themselves in
this forum, I speak as one who personally benefits from regular use of
LinguaStep. I spend several hours a week using it and see progress in
my learning in doing so. With LinguaStep, the progress I make is
measured automatically and displayed graphically. There's no doubt
about it: I'm learning Arabic!
Linguistic Solutions
Christopher Hurtado