Arabic-L:PEDA:Materials for heritage learners

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Aug 19 04:01:51 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Materials for heritage learners

Date: 19 Aug 2010
From: Ahmed Hassan Khorshid <khorshid at aucegypt.edu>
Subject: Materials for heritage learners

Dear Hany Fazza,
I've written graded stories for foreign learners of Arabic in general (Sahlawayhi). I think they are suitable for heritage learners because they provide big volume of language. This means that vocabulary is recycled very frequently. Students can read long stories at home and discuss them in class. You can buy them at
https://www.createspace.com/3403135
If you need samples, please let me know. salaam.

--
Ahmad Khorshid
Arabic Language Instructor

End of Arabic-L:  19 Aug 2010