Arabic-L:PEDA:Marhaba! Project first year high school Arabic curriculum

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Aug 25 19:19:15 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Marhaba! Project first year high school Arabic curriculum

Date: 25 Aug 2010
From: berbeco at MARHABAPROJECT.ORG
Subject: Marhaba! Project first year high school Arabic curriculum

Dear teachers,

The staff of the Marhaba! Project are pleased to announce the
publication of the Marhaba! curriculum for first year high school
Arabic.

The Marhaba! curriculum offers a new approach to teaching high school
Arabic using age-appropriate topics and techniques. This program has
been successfully tested with diverse students in over sixteen public
and private schools across the country.

The curriculum is available at no cost to you, your students, or your
school, thanks to funding from the US Department of Education.

For more information, please visit our web site:

http://www.marhabaproject.org

We look forward to working with you to make this new and exciting
curriculum available to your students.

Steven Berbeco and the Marhaba! Team

---
Steven Berbeco