Arabic-L:PEDA:New Arabic Teaching Series for High School

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Tue Aug 31 15:22:35 UTC 2010

1) Subject: New Arabic Teaching Series for High School

Date: 31 Aug 2010
From: "Noorart.com" <sales at noorart.com>
Subject: New Arabic Teaching Series for High School

Dear Arabic educator:

We are pleased to announce the release of the Al-Asas for Teaching Arabic for Non-Native Speakers series. The new series created for high school and university students of any nationality, provides insight and understanding into the Arabic language and its proper usage.

The easy-to-read series is well written and excels at guiding students from one level to the next in a gradual and logical manner.
Volume I (Beginner Level) introduces readers to the Arabic alphabet and phonetics, incorporating a multi-language dictionary and a guide for verbs and nouns in the lessons.

Volume II (Advanced Beginner) contains dialogue-themed exercises, and focuses on the four key language skills: reading, conversation, listening and writing. It also comes with a dictionary and a guide for verbs and nouns.

Volume III (Intermediate) offers a summary of Arabic culture, history and civilization.

Each volume comes with an audio MP3 CD (total time of the 3 CDs is close to 16 hours)

We hope that you will be satisfied, as we are, with this product. We believe that these books will be a great tool for future Arabic learners. Inner pages and audio samples are available on the Noorart website (http://www.noorart.com/school_section/AL-Asas-for-Teaching-Arabic-for-Non-Native-Speakers).