Arabic-L:PEDA:National Heritage Language Resources Center at UCLA Survey

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Dec 3 00:23:03 UTC 2010

1) Subject: National Heritage Language Resources Center at UCLA Survey

Date: 02 Dec 2010
From: Afaf Nash <maigimaster at yahoo.com>
Subject: National Heritage Language Resources Center at UCLA Survey

Dear friends and colleague,

The National Heritage Language Resource Center (NHLRC) at UCLA is conducting a study of heritage language programs at the post-secondary level. This study will yield information on useful practices, valuable resources, and critical needs in heritage language teaching across different languages and institutions of higher learning.

We are hoping you will help us by completing a very short survey (between 7-10 minutes) about the program you teach in. If you are interested in receiving further information regarding this study or in networking with colleagues who teach the same language as you, please be sure to check "yes" at the end of the survey. Upon completing the survey, we will send you an email acknowledging your participation.

To access the survey go to

http://ucla.in/dasQwR
OR
http://apply.international.ucla.edu/public/viewform.aspx?appid=257

If you are unable to give us this information, we would appreciate it if you would forward this message to a colleague who can help. Please, cc us in your email, so that we can contact your colleague, as needed.

We thank you in advance for your time and effort. Please, contact Afaf Nash at anash at ucla.edu for the Arabic language if you have any questions or need special assistance.

Sincerely,

Olga Kagan, Director, NHLRC
Maria Carreira, Co-Director Language Teaching, NHLRC
Afaf Nash, Graduate researcher, NHLR