Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Books

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Dec 8 17:03:53 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Gerlach Books

Date: 08 Dec 2010
From: Gerlach Books - Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies <orders at gerlach-books.de>
Subject: Gerlach Books

Brill's HdO Handbook of Oriental Studies

Until 21st December we offer 97 volumes from the Brill Series "Handbook of Oriental Studies" (Brills Handbuch der Orientalistik HdO) with up to 15% discount.

For more information please have a look at the title list which you can download from this site:
http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_offers.php

Short description:
The Brill series "Handbook of Oriental Studies" persists of scholarly reference works, bibliographic works and research tools dealing with the political, economic, and social history of the Near and Middle East, encompassing studies of religions, the sciences, archaeology (including Egyptology) and linguistics.

Our offer:
>>> 10% discount on list price for each single title
>>> 15% discount on list price for orders above EUR 1,000.00
- plus shipping charges (surface or air mail delivery, please indicate)
- plus European VAT (if applicable only)
- pre-payment by bank transfer or credit card preferred
  (institutional customers by open account)
- this offer is valid until 21st December 2010 only

We are looking forward to your orders.

Best regards from Berlin

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad