Arabic-L:PEDA:Distance learning for HS students responses

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Dec 30 20:31:27 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Distance learning for HS students response
2) Subject: Distance learning for HS students response
3) Subject: Distance learning for HS students response

Date: 30 Dec 2010
From: Heba Al Nasser <heba_elnasser at hotmail.com>
Subject: Distance learning for HS students response

Arabicollege is a virtual college that teaches Arabic to non native speakers online 24/7 through live classes.
 www.arabicollege.com

Date: 30 Dec 2010
From: AAnn Gunter <agunter at dpi.state.nc.us>

The North Carolina Virtual Public School (NCVPS) offers Arabic online for secondary students.  Please see the NCVPS website at www.ncvps.org and/or contact Ellen Minter, NCVPS Division Director for World Languages, Arts, and Music, at Ellen.Minter at ncpublicschools.gov or 336-793-5190.

Ann Marie Gunter
World Language Consultant
K-12 Program Areas
K-12 Curriculum, Instruction and Technology
NC Department of Public Instruction
6349 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-6349
agunter at dpi.state.nc.us