Arabic-L:PEDA:Wants Arabic Language Tutor (possibly online)

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Dec 30 20:30:59 UTC 2010

1) Subject: Wants Arabic Language Tutor (possibly online)

Date: 30 Dec 2010
From: Brian Carter Broadus AIA <brian.broadus at BROADUSLLC.COM>
Subject: Wants Arabic Language Tutor (possibly online)

TITLE/SUBJECT:

"Student Wants Arabic Teacher: I Want to Hire an Arabic Language Tutor.
Will Work over Internet."

MESSAGE:

"Student Wants Arabic Teacher: I want to hire an Arabic tutor. I want
face-to-face instruction, but I will be happy with instructions and
conversations over the Internet (Skype, etc.) Because of payment
convenience (I want to pay by mailing a check) the tutor must live in
the USA. I want two hours to four hours of instruction each week. I want
a tutor who will follow a planned syllabus that he or she will provide.

"I prefer to learn Modern Standard Arabic, but I will be happy with
Egyptian Arabic (written collquial, too. Yes, I know that writing
Egyptian dialect is uncommon.

"I can speak some Egyptian Arabic, and have been learning Modern
Standard Arabic gradually. I am serious about this effort and the work.
Two two-hour sessions are ideal. My hours are flexible. And, I want
homework.

"Please answer to:

"bcbroadus at comcast.net or by ringing: 434 882 0867. My name is Brian.
Thank you."