Arabic-L:PEDA:2011 Summer Abroad in Cairo-Arab Academy

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Dec 30 20:31:22 UTC 2010

1) Subject: 2011 Summer Abroad in Cairo-Arab Academy

Date: 30 Dec 2010
From: Arab Academy <info.arabacademy at gmail.com>
Subject: 2011 Summer Abroad in Cairo-Arab Academy

Arab Academy in Cairo is delighted to announce that our Arabic Summer Abroad in Cairo 2011 is now available for enrollment. We welcome all applicants – from those who don’t know Arabic to those at the most advanced levels, we are here to help you achieve proficiency in Arabic.

We offer you:
Intensive four- or eight-week summer courses
Orientation session, handbook to life in Cairo, and placement test
All levels of Arabic language taught, including instruction in MSA and colloquial Arabic
Small classes conducted entirely in Arabic at all levels
Detailed weekly feedback
Access to our award-winning online resources
Cultural excursions and hands-on experiences integrated in the curriculum
Certificate of studies
Dedicated, experienced and professional staff
Help with arrivals and accommodation
Central location in Garden City in downtown Cairo
An amazing adventure with Arabic language!
Program Details:
3 -30 Jun (1st session) and 1-28 Jul 2011 (2nd session), enroll for one or both
20 contact hours per week
7 cultural outings with teachers per session allowing you to practice Arabic in real situations
Competitive price: $995 per session
Arab Academy in Cairo was the pioneer in delivering online Arabic programs since 1997. We have also offered study abroad programs since 2002 and are currently expanding to serve individuals and universities seeking programs that provide students with proficiency in Arabic in the shortest possible time while engaging with Arab culture. Our varied study abroad programs, offered year-round, include an integrated program of cultural outings accompanied by our Arabic teachers giving students a chance to practice Arabic both inside and outside the classroom.

To apply or to find out more please visit our website: www.arabicincairo.com. Questions may be directed to info at arabacademy.com

Best regards,
Magda Widera

--
Arab Academy (since 1997)
3 Alif Kamil ElShinnawi Street

E-mail: info at arabacademy.com
Web Sites: http://www.arabacademy.com and http://www.arabicincairo.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Arab-Academy/291637344900

Telephone Inquiries:
- Hanan Dawah, Director of Sales and Student Support
Cell: +20 11 670 4021

- Dr. Nicole Hansen, Director of Program Development
Cell: +20 11 766 1326

- Magda Widera, Director of Marketing
Cell: +20 11 0275 0897

- Sanaa Ghanem, President