Arabic-L:PEDA:AMIDEAST Summer programs in Jordan and Morocco

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Wed Feb 3 18:39:07 UTC 2010

Arabic-L: Wed 03 Jan 2010
Moderator: Dilworth Parkinson <
dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu

[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:AMIDEAST Summer programs in Jordan and Morocco

Date: 03 Jan 2010
From:J
erome Bookin-Weiner <jbookinweiner at AMIDEAST.ORG>

Subject:AMIDEAST Summer programs in Jordan and Morocco

AMIDEAST Education Abroad Programs in the Arab World is pleased to announce that this year it will be sponsoring two summer intensive Arabic programs, one in Amman and the other in Rabat.

Each program will have two five-week sessions with 125 hours of instruction in each session.  80% of the class time will be spent on MSA and 20% on colloquial.  Students in each location will live with host families.  More information on each program can be found on our website:

http://www.amideast.org/abroad

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about either of these programs.

Jerry Bookin-Weiner

---
Jerome B. Bookin-Weiner, PhD
Director of Study Abroad and Outreach
America-Mideast Educational and Training Services, Inc.
1730 M Street, NW
Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20036
Phone:  +1-202-776-9627