Arabic-L:LING:kul wa-ushkur

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Fri Feb 12 00:17:49 UTC 2010

Arabic-L: Thu 11 Feb 2010
[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:kul wa-ushkur
2) Subject:kul wa-ushkur
3) Subject:kul wa-ushkur
4) Subject:kul wa-ushkur
5) Subject:kul wa-ushkur
6) Subject:kul wa-ushkur
7) Subject:kul wa-ushkur
8) Subject:kul wa-ushkur

Date: 11 Feb 2010
From:Alexis Neme <alexis.neme at gmail.com>
Subject:kul wa-ushkur

Dear Li,
"Kul wa-ushkur"  is actual and is  a traditional small and round piece of baklawa. The standard baklawa is lozenge. All are made with  is a "feuillette' avec de la pate de pignon a la base" as all traditional baklawa. You can find it in "Hallab sweet", Tripoli - Lebanon. is it the same as in "The Arabian Nights" ? I do not know.  Hope this will help !
Cheers,
Alexis