Arabic-L:PEDA:AALIM in Meknes program

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Jan 28 17:20:50 UTC 2010

Arabic-L: Thu 28 Jan 2010
Moderator: Dilworth Parkinson <
dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu

[To post messages to the list, send them to
arabic-l at byu.edu
]

listserv at byu.edu
 with first line reading:

1) Subject:AALIM in Meknes program

Date: 28 Jan 2010
From:
 Driss Cherkaoui <aalimorocco at yahoo.com>

Subject:AALIM in Meknes program

Dear friends and colleagues,

I would like to ask your help in diffusing information among your students and colleagues about a new Arabic language and culture program in Meknes, Morocco. This is the Arab American Language Institute in Morocco (AALIM), directed by Dr. Driss Cherkaoui, and serving American students. AALIM is accredited by the Moroccan Ministry of Education, and has US offices in Virginia. Our institute received excellent reviews in 2009 from two independant outside reviewers.

AALIM offers both year-long programs and intensive summer study (4 to 12 weeks) in Arabic language. The language program is supplemented by a rich cultural component (lectures, workshops, outings, trips, etc.). Students may participate on an individual basis or AALIM can custom-design a program for your group of students, and even run the program under your institution's name.

AALIM's website is www.aalimorocco.com.

You can see a short introductory video about the summer language programs at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an2OlQJYmMQ

AALIM is also able to organize conferences, workshops, seminars or meetings for your organization or institution. Simply send us an email of inquiry.

Driss Cherkaoui, Ph.D.
Academic and Program Director
AALIM
www.aalimorocco.com