Arabic-L:AD:Gerlach Offer

Dilworth Parkinson dil at BYU.EDU
Thu Jan 28 17:20:53 UTC 2010

1) Subject:Gerlach Offer

Date: 28 Jan 2010
From:Gerlach Books - Middle Eastern & Islamic Studies <orders at gerlach-books.de>
Subject:Gerlach Offer

Arabic Manuscripts in Germany by Franz Steiner Verlag

The series ?Arabische Handschriften" (Arabic Manuscripts)" by Franz Steiner Verlag shows the holdings of Arabic manuscripts in Germany. Many of the manuscripts are described for the first time. The series consists of 9 volumes, written in German.

The title list can be viewed here:
http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_download.php

Our offer outside Germany, Austria, Switzerland:
>>> 15% discount on each volume
>>> plus 5 % additional discount when ordering 5 or more volumes (i.e. 20% discount)
- plus delivery (surface or air mail, please indicate)
- prepayment required
- offer valid until 12th February 2010 only

Our offer for libraries in Germany, Austria, Switzerland:
>>> 5% library discount
>>> free delivery
- offer valid until 12th February 2010 only

Please use the title list and order form for your order:
http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_download.php

Looking forward to your orders. This offer is valid until 12th February 2010 only.

Best regards from Berlin

(Ms) Dagmar Konrad

:::::::: FOR YOUR email or fax ORDER (Fax +49 30 3235667) :::::::::

To order please use our order form and title list: http://mysql.snafu.de/khg/gerlach_books/books_download.php
and supply the following information:
(1) Your credit card details (including CVC)
(2) Your invoice & delivery address

--
GERLACH - BOOKS & ONLINE
www.gerlach-books.de